|Kurt has spent a significant amount of time during his career developing advanced credentials to enable him to service his clients better. This allows Kurt to provide deep and broad technically sound advice across your personal finances, resulting in better integrated planning.
Here is an excerpt of Kurt's Credentials:
- Course Instructor, Wealth Management, Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants, teaching personal finance to Chartered Accountants in Ontario
- Chartered Accountant, Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Life Underwriter, Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute, Tax and Estate Practitioner, Certified Investment Management Analyst, Financial Management Advisor, Tax Specialist, Bachelor of Commerce (Honours Finance) University of Manitoba;
- Two year past-CA Income Tax Specialization
- Ten years of advanced financial planning experience at one of the world's leading professional services firms (National "Big 4" CA firm);
- Past co-founder of the billion dollar National High Net Worth Investment Advisory practice at the same firm;
- Respected media expert on personal finance to The Globe and Mail, The National Post, The Toronto Star, Canadian Business Magazine, Maclean's Magazine, Profit Magazine, Canada AM, CBC and many more.
- Past National Board Member, Canadian Association of Financial Advisors. Past board or committee member of The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, The Canadian Association of Financial Planners and The Financial Planner Standards Council.
- Best selling personal finance author in Canada with Tax Smart Investing, Wealthbuilding and Rosentreter' s Rules on Wealth Management in bookstores nationally;
- Educator and Consultant to several of Canada's largest investment dealers on matters of wealth management. Have trained more than 5,000 financial advisors at many of Canada's largest investment dealers in the last 5 years alone.
- More than twenty years of experience providing advanced wealth planning services in Canada.
Here is an excerpt of Frank’s Credentials:
- Certified Financial Planner certification issued by the Financial Planner Standards Council - the foremost authority for the financial planning profession in Canada; Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Toronto;
- Insurance licensed since 2006, with over 250 new insurance applications and over 250 disability insurance increase options approved to secure the personal coverage needs of clients;
- Four years of extensive wealth management and personal insurance advisory experience catering to the specialized and demanding needs of the Physician’s market in Canada;
- Occupied progressively senior positions at a major financial services firm including managing a professional team of Private Wealth Consultants who advised over $450 million in client assets;
- Past Course Instructor, Financial Practitioners Program, Seneca College’s CFP preparatory course;
- Past nominated member of the Investment Funds Institute of Canada’s Public Relations Committee;
- More than fifteen years of integrated wealth planning services experience.