|– One of Canada’s Top Financial Advisors According to the National Post
Kurt has spent a significant amount of time during his career developing advanced credentials to enable him to service his clients better. This allows Kurt to provide deep and broad technically sound advice across your personal finances, resulting in better integrated planning.
Here is an excerpt of Kurt's Credentials:
- Instructor of seven Financial and Wealth Management Courses for the Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants, Manitoba Institute of CAs and BC CA Institute, teaching personal finance to Chartered Accountants
- Chartered Accountant, Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Life Underwriter, Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute, Tax and Estate Practitioner, Certified Investment Management Analyst, Financial Management Advisor, Tax Specialist, Bachelor of Commerce (Honours Finance) University of Manitoba; ten professional designations and a university degree.
- Two year post-CA Income Tax Specialization while in public practice with one of Canada's "Big Four" CA firms
- Ten years of advanced financial planning experience at one of the world's leading professional services firms (National "Big Four" CA firm);
- Past co-founder of the billion dollar National High Net Worth Investment Advisory practice at the same firm;
- Respected media expert on personal finance to The Globe and Mail, The National Post, The Toronto Star, Canadian Business Magazine, Maclean's Magazine, Profit Magazine, Canada AM, CBC and many more.
- Past National Board Member, Canadian Association of Financial Advisors. Past board or committee member of The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, The Canadian Association of Financial Planners and The Financial Planner Standards Council.
- Best selling personal finance author in Canada with Tax Smart Investing, Wealthbuilding and Rosentreter' s Rules on Wealth Management available nationally.
- More than twenty five years of experience providing advanced wealth planning services in Canada.