Who We Are
With sophisticated insurance experience and some of Canada’s most advanced insurance credentials, we are a strong resource to provide you with the greatest peace of mind about your insurance needs.
We would be pleased to explain how our credentials are different from other insurance agents.
Kurt Rosentreter, CA, CFP, CLU, TEP, FMA, CIMA, FCSI, CIM
- Chartered Life Underwriter, Canada’s most advanced insurance designation
- Chartered Accountant
- Course instructor, Financial Planning, Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bestselling author on personal finance. “Wealth Building” in stores now
- Past national board member, Canadian Association of Financial Advisors and the Financial Planner Standards Council
- Past Co-founder, National Financial Planning Practice. One of Canada’s Big 4 accounting firms
Frank Valicek, CFP
- Certified Financial Planner, Certification by the Financial Planner Standards Council - the foremost authority for the financial planning profession in Canada
- Insurance licensed since 2006 – Life License Qualification Program
- Past Course Instructor, Financial Practitioners Program, Seneca College
- Past member of the Investment Funds Institute of Canada’s Public Relations Committee
Insurance products and services are offered through Manulife Securities Insurance Inc. (a licensed life insurance agency and subsidiary of the Manulife group of companies) by Manulife Advisors licensed as life agents.
The information contained herein is for Canadian residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in any foreign jurisdiction, or in any Canadian jurisdiction where Kurt Rosentreter or Frank Valicek is not qualified to effect sales.