- January 2007: Attend Kurt’s eighth annual four day series of presentations at the Toronto Financial Forum, Canada’s largest financial show open to the public. Over four days, Kurt and partners offer sixteen presentations teaching about tax planning, estate planning, investing, retirement planning and more. Stay for each show and try to win one of Kurt’s best selling books which are given away at the end. Contact the office for a copy of the handouts for the various shows.
- February 2007: Attend the second of Kurt’s extremely popular “Real Estate and Tax Planning” presentations at the CNIB office in Toronto. A two hour presentation on key tax planning strategies related to personal residences, cottages, rental properties and much more. Kurt will speak about real estate from the aspects of investing, taxes, estate planning, insurance, cashflow and more. The first seminar in west Toronto in November 2006 drew 177 attendees. Open to the public. Contact the information if you would like to have Kurt put on this presentation for your social group, employee group or others.
- May 2007: Kurt is the Key Note Speaker for a Planned Giving presentation of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra. The TSO has invited 1,500 of their patrons but the event is also open to the public. Contact our office for details or to receive a copy of the presentation notes.
- June 2007: To all accountants, Kurt is teaching “Investing 101” as a half day course and “How to Create A Financial Plan” as a full day course twice each for the Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants. These courses are also being taught by Kurt across Ontario in Fall 2007. Contact us at the office for more information.
- October 23rd: Toronto, For the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, Kurt is teaching a course on “Creating a Financial Plan” for CA’s in Toronto.
- October 25th: Toronto, For the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, Kurt is teaching a course on “Personal Investing” for CA’s in Toronto.
- November 5th: Markham, For the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, Kurt is teaching a course on “Developing a Financial Planning Practice” for CA’s in Ontario.
- November 9th: Toronto, For the Certified General Accountant Association at their National Conference, Kurt is a teaching a course on “Successful Personal Investing Strategies and Selecting Good Advisors”.
- November 10th: Etobicoke, For the United Church of Canada, Kurt is the featured speaker for three hours teaching United Church supporters about estate planning and planned giving.
Kurt’s Public Speaking Events: 2007
More to explore
In this quarterly edition of Tax Tips, Kurt dives into topics that include: Motor Vehicle Expenses, Employment Expenses, Travel Expenses, The Federal
Coronavirus, Cannabis, and the U.S. Election – like it or not, these are the topics we are hearing about in the news