- April 20th: Noon: “Estate Planning & The United Church” Eglinton St. Georges United Church
- May 7th: “Personal Investing Course” Holiday Inn, Markham, Ontario
- May 9th: “Creating a Financial Plan Course” Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario Head Office
- May 14th: “Personal Finance Case Studies Course” Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario Head Office
- May 20th: “Creating a Financial Plan Course” The Sheraton, London, Ontario
- May 22nd: “Creating a Financial Plan Course” Toronto, Ontario
- June 3rd: “Developing a Financial Planning Practice Course” Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario Head Office
- June 4th: “Baby Boomers: Can you Afford to Retire?” Toronto Reference Library
- June 10th: “Developing a Financial Planning Practice Course” Holiday Inn, Markham, Ontario
- June 12th: “Personal Investing Course” The Hilton, Toronto, Ontario
- June 17th: “Personal Finance Case Studies Course” Holiday Inn, Markham, Ontario
- September 28th: On September 28, 2008, Kurt was a guest on the national program “CBC Sunday Morning” and was interviewed by Carol and Evan to discuss the current state of the stock market and how investors should react.
- November 2008: Kurt is teaching a 90-minute course on retirement planning for employees of the Province of Ontario Government on November 26, 2008.
- December 2008: Kurt is the instructor of four courses on wealth management topics (investing, retirement, insurance, estate, children’s savings, tax planning and real estate) for the continuing education program of the Ontario Institute of Chartered Accountants. Twelve half and full day courses are being offered from October to December 2008 in Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa, Markham, Barrie and London.
- December 2008: Kurt is teaching two courses on financial planning and investing for the Manitoba Instititute of Chartered Accountants on December 11 and 12th, 2008 in Winnipeg.
Kurt’s Public Speaking Events: 2008
More to explore
In this quarterly edition of Tax Tips, Kurt dives into topics that include: Motor Vehicle Expenses, Employment Expenses, Travel Expenses, The Federal
Coronavirus, Cannabis, and the U.S. Election – like it or not, these are the topics we are hearing about in the news